Ministry at the Capuchin Friary
Raheny Friary has been used for many years as a house of formation and is currently our Provincial Postulancy. The Capuchin friars based there are involved in a variety of ministries, including:
- Chaplaincy to St. Francis Hospice Raheny and St Francis Hospice Blanchardstown
- Dublin Port Chaplaincy,
- Archdiocesan Office for Evangelisation & Ecumenism
- Blanchardstown Centre Oratory
- Spiritual Direction
The friary also provides a base for many visiting students who come to pursue studies in Dublin. The Oratory is open each day from 6.30am until 8.50pm with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament all day.
- Monday – Friday: 7.00am
- Saturday: 12.00pm
- Sunday: 9.30am (Bank Holiday: 12 noon)
Rosary and Evening Prayer from 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
Sung Evening Prayer on Sunday at 5.30pm
Candlelit Night Prayer: Each Friday (Except in Advent and Lent): 8.30pm – 8.50pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
- Tuesday & Thursday : 4pm to 5pm & 7pm to 8pm.
- Saturday: 10.30am to 11.30am; 4pm to 5pm & 7pm to 8pm
New Office Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday : 9.30am – 1.00pm & 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- Saturday: 10am – 12.00pm & 12.45pm to 1.15pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: The Office is Closed
Lectio Divina Group: Tuesday at 11am and Wednesday at 3.30pm
Christian Meditation Group: Monday at 8pm
Padre Pio Prayer Group: Every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 8pm.
Capuchin Friary, Raheny Road, Raheny, Dublin 5.
Telephone: 01 8313886 e-mail: email@example.com
Check us out on Facebook